September favorites. check the blog for more info! #aveeno #bodywash #shower #loreal #mascara #makeup #cosmetics #lipstick #dior #eyeliner #bronze (Taken with instagram)
I can’t believe September is over ALREADY! It seems like it was just yesterday it started. Anyways, let’s get down to business and address what this post is about, things I loved in September!
- Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash in White Peach+Ginger- I read Glamour.com on my iPhone about twice a day, and that’s how I found this unbelieveable body wash. The girl who had written the post about it said that it smelled amazing, and that just got me to go to the store and give it a try. Well, I tried it and she was definitely right. This is probably one of the best smelling body washes I’ve ever tried. AHH. definitely repurchasing!
- L’oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof- This mascara is almost exactly like the Maybelline Falsies. Notice I said exactly. The reason why is because while the Falsies continue to be my favorite mascara (I’ve tried LOTS), this one definitely measures up to it. The only difference would be that this one doesn’t hold my curl as much as the Falsies, but you can see a difference. This month I’ve been reaching for this mascara probably just as much as the Falsies.
- Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in Bold Brown- Everyone’s been raving about how great this eyeliner is so I decided to try it out for myself. Wow, it’s sooo creamy and slides right on! I find that it stays put for quite a long time. Great eyeliner, Maybelline!
- L’oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Perpetual Peach- I’ve reached for this lipstick over a lot of the other ones I own quite a few times this month. I just love how I can pretty much just wear it with anything, and it’ll look great!
- Dior Bronzer- I got this as a sample a LONG time ago, and after I hit pan on my CARGO one, I decided that it was time to give that one a break and start using another one, so I pulled this one out and fell in love with it. The color is just amazing, and it is perfect to wear during the fall as well.